Going to be brewing less in 2018

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cwrw666

Landlord.
Reaction score
As it says - I'm afraid I'll be doing way less brewing in 2018. Thursday lunchtime I was considering putting a brew on but decided I couldn't be arsed. So I sat down, opened a bottle of Black IPA - and promptly had a heart attack.

Not a bad one but I'm currently sat in the cardiac unit of our local hospital wired up to a moniter and waiting til next week til I can get an angiogram.

Get well soon mate. Brewing less is probably a good idea - doesn't mean you can't enjoy your hobby.

I will be cutting down drinking next year and trying to be more active but will still be getting a brew in every now and again.

Hope you get well soon.

My father in law had a massive heart attack last year and to cut a long story short now has a pacemaker he says he has never felt so good.

Hope all goes well,in the same boat too,was diagnosed with AF and been rather unwell for the past 7 weeks so no brewing for me until I know what the next move is.

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery... I personally know 3 people who have had exactly that in the last six months and all are now fit and well. Probably more so than before as it causes a certain evaluation.

Wishing you all the best, hope you recover fully and the long term outlook is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As it says - I'm afraid I'll be doing way less brewing in 2018. Thursday lunchtime I was considering putting a brew on but decided I couldn't be arsed. So I sat down, opened a bottle of Black IPA - and promptly had a heart attack.

Not a bad one but I'm currently sat in the cardiac unit of our local hospital wired up to a moniter and waiting til next week til I can get an angiogram.

Pob lwc cwrw666

Thanks for all the kind words, guys, I had a right good telling off from the doctor in charge as although I had it thursday lunchtime I didn't actually call an ambulance until friday morning. Luckily I didn't mention to him that after my funny turn I actually finished the pint of Black IPA (6.7%) and followed it with another. I think an outbreak of common sense is the order of the day.

Back