Good News! Inkbird ITH-20R Released Now! Need Test and Review. Limited Free Quotas!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkbird

Regular.
Reaction score
Hello friends,
Hope everything is doing well:D.
Good news, Inkbird ITH-20R released now! We would like to provide limited units for the request of Amazon listing reviews.
If you are interested, please reply this post (UK based).
We will select some reviewers. Thanks.

Inkbird ITH-20R Thermometer & Hygrometer (1 * Monitor & 1 * Receiver):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07SQ1RJ3R

Features:
√ The transmitter is rainproof & waterproof splash design (but cannot be soaked in water). The stylish hygrometer is equipped with a large LCD display, featuring a receiver table stand and a hole for hanging, you can place it anywhere you want, being handy for checking data
√ ① [Receiver] temperature range: -20~60℃ (-4~140°F); humidity range: 10~95%
②[Transmitter] temperature range: -40~70℃ (-40~158°F); humidity range: 10~95%; External transmitter temperature probe: -50~125℃ (-58~257°F)
√ The transmission distance of the digital hygrometer is up to 300 feet, and the data will update in 10 seconds, you can monitor the humidity and the temperature instantly without checking the transmitter constantly and get ready for the changes in the weather.
√ You can instantly monitor the humidity and the temperature with our hygrometer, the data of indoor and outdoor will display on the LCD at the same time. The receiver displays the temperature and humidity at the location where it was placed, as well as the data of the transmitter.
√ Receiver Size: 75*64*21mm. Transmitter Size: 75*64*21mm.

Note: The external probe is only for temperature.

室内外场景.jpg

acheers.

Never saw the point yesterday. Today … as the heat establishes and I struggle keeping the fermenting beer cool; should I open the doors & windows or should I keep them closed? What I need is a … aye, count me in.

That could be useful for keeping an eye on the conditions inside the chicken coop

Back