Good place for custom beer tap handles?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRegent

Regular.
Reaction score
Anyone got a lead on somewhere (ideally UK based) who sells customisable beer tap handles?

The only sites I've found seem to be aimed at commercial operations and I'm not looking at having a load made up, only 4 at most.

I like the look of these...

https://www.roseinside.com/custom-b...wppYMC0fUvmiZb_qJTHIo72jK2TyPXxYaAh_5EALw_wcB
But it gets rather expensive if buying 4. The website also looks a bit rum as it purports to be a business based in Hong Kong that seems to trade through multiple websites with different names.

Thinking about it, it would be good to have one with acrylic front plate rather than a chalkboard, so you could slide your own artwork into it.

PS - I know it's possible to make such things yourself, but I don't have the time or inclination to do it (and probably neither the skill!)

I think getting the design or lettering onto the wood should be quite easy...I seen someone doing a similar thing with a heat "pen"..which burnt the wood..looked easy but I wouldn't know where to get one. Then I take it they're threaded to fix to the tap...that might take some figuring out.

Latest posts

Back