I was planning to do a Mena Dhu clone, but did not have some of the ingredients to hand so I put together something I feel might be similar. I thought I’d shot for a brew house efficiency of 70% ( going on previous results) with targets of: OG 1.045, however I have an OG of 1.052 @22c. A lot higher than expected! I used brewers friend, plugged in the numbers and it reports back that the brew house efficiency is 82%. I’m not sure if this is a one off, or my new mash tun, which is a recycled 47ltr 12volt cooler box has improved my brew day results. 2900 g United Kingdom - Maris Otter Pale - 72.5% 200 g United Kingdom – Chocolate - 5% 300 g United Kingdom - Roasted Barley - 7.5% 350 g United Kingdom - Crystal - 8.8% 250 g Flaked Barley 6.3% 4 kg Total Boil time 90 mins (I normally just do 60 mins, but I thought I’d give this a go) 35g Fuggles @90 mins 20 ltrs liquor in the mash tun for 90 mins Hot sparg with ~6-7 litrs (longest I’ve done so far) Start volume in the boiler 25 ltrs Total wort in FV 19 ltrs BTW, I’ve topped up the FV to 20 ltrs and now have an OG of 1049/50, I’d be quite happy with an ABV of 5.1ish % MJ Liberty Bell yeast pitched now, so on with the other Sunday tasks.