Good Ridance to 45 welcome to Biden

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
40yrs ago I knew no-one amongst members of the general public who held extreme political viewpoints A few did exist amongst the rare political animal.

Today its all "Lefty" this and "Commie" that and from the other side "Nazi" this and "Fascist" that.

We need to be carefull NEITHER extreme is very nice.!!!

If I could like a post more than once!!!

I said something similar this morning as sadly we see the ugly side come out all over the internet and this place is far from immune from it, neither are nice.. Yet we forget how to be civil with people.

I would like to think that most people sit or float somewhere in the middle of it all with some bewildered looks towards both extremes.

Saisonater stop digging you’re proving your brain deadness by each post. Trump is a loser and a truly evil man.

Could i ask why you always resort to verbal abuse to get your point across you know the rules on this yet carry on ignoring them.

Can you two stop trading insults.

It is stressful enough in lockdown having a 9 and an 11 year old to home school and look after yet grown men on an internet forum behave worse because someone doesn;t share their view?

The thread is now temporarily locked a decision on its future will be made by all mods and admins.

Please do not take your arguments to any other thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back