Good Ridance to 45 welcome to Biden

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic dishonest politician, possible fantasist.
This was back when the main stream media were objective and employed real journalists instead of now where 90% are Democrat activists.

Last edited:
All I'll say about Joe Biden is that he has one of a job on his plate, and to be prepared to take it on at his age is, I think, kinda admirable. He wouldn't be my first choice either, but hey, us Brits can hardly lecture Americans about electing shrewd leaders. At least, thus far, he seems to have said and done grown-up, sensible things, which makes a very pleasant change.

All I'll say about Joe Biden is that he has one of a job on his plate, and to be prepared to take it on at his age is, I think, kinda admirable. He wouldn't be my first choice either, but hey, us Brits can hardly lecture Americans about electing shrewd leaders. At least, thus far, he seems to have said and done grown-up, sensible things, which makes a very pleasant change.
Trump is leaving him and Kamala Harris more of a mess than bush junior left Obama and him. I thought then, "Who in their right mind would want to take on this mess?" Trump's mess is worse.

WHY.???
Is there no footage of the orange buffoon riding into the sunset.

Come to think of it why no pictures of OUR buffoon.

Riding into the sunset

Last edited:
Comment below the article-
If courts have discretion to not look at the evidence in a timely manner, and this means the cheater wins that case by default, then this means judges can choose who they want to win the election.
1. Over half the lower courts chose not to not look at the evidence in a timely manner.
2. The Supreme Court chose not to not look at the evidence.
3. The States chose not to look at the evidence in a timely manner.
4. Congress chose not look at the evidence.
5. The FBI chose not look at the evidence.

The swamp isn't going to drain itself. It doesn't matter if Trump wins 100% of his remaining cases, or if Mike Lindell releases 100 movies.

Last edited:
Really? Just the ramblings of a very right wing anti abortion conspiracy theory web site with it's own agenda. Do you really think a country that prides it self as being a world leader in democracy would allow wide spread fraud in it's own election?
It’s not easy for anyone to bring this to light when most media outlets are hand in glove with the Democrats. Dissenting videos are blocked, algorithms doctored.
Most people are just low information types that do not want to dig, especially if it uncovers truth they don’t want to hear.
That’s the problem, how can the USA involve itself in elections abroad when many states have a polling system that would make an African dictator blush.
The left don’t care about fairness or the truth, the end will always justify the means.

It’s not easy for anyone to bring this to light when most media outlets are hand in glove with the Democrats. Dissenting videos are blocked, algorithms doctored.
Most people are just low information types that do not want to dig, especially if it uncovers truth they don’t want to hear.
That’s the problem, how can the USA involve itself in elections abroad when many states have a polling system that would make an African dictator blush.
The left don’t care about fairness or the truth, the end will always justify the means.

He lost. Get over it.

Come on Mods do your job, why is this Pro Trump nonsense still allowed here by some of the swivel eyed loon community when you shunted the Negative Brexit thread to the other side where members like me can’t read what’s being commented upon I ask myself?

I have asked many times for members to report posts as its the quickest way for the mods to see if there is something that needs to be removed, answering the posts you refer to or leaving them in the thread allows more members to answer/quote them and by the time we see them (by accident rather than report) there is no point in removing them as the damage is already done it also means we have to trawl through several posts to make sure no one has quoted the post you want removing, this makes our job harder

The reason why the negative thread was moved was given in the Snug by @Angie if you would like to explain to her why in your view she made the wrong decision i am sure she would love to hear it, i wouldn't however post it in the open forum as that probably wouldn't end well for you!

Last edited:
Hornets nest here - suffice to say America is a very divided corrupt country. Whether standing on the left or right, surely it has to be accepted that over the last few years America has become politically more polarised than since the slave trade was abolished.
On a personal level how anyone could support someone representing the 'greatest country in the world' that has over the last four years told over 30,000 lies is beyond me. America sort yourself out, but for one, this side of the pond, I feel more comfortable with a leader of the free world that appears rational in thought and approach, and is willing to take on board the threat of climate change that will affect the whole world. No need to blame the media in what ever form you choose. Trump dug his own grave with his rants, insults irrational actions and lies over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back