Good Ridance to 45 welcome to Biden

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheshire Cat

Landlord.
Reaction score
What will Biden do on his first day?
Mr Biden has set out a flurry of executive orders. In a statement on Wednesday he said he would sign 15 orders after he is sworn in. They will:
■ Reverse Mr Trump's withdrawal of the US from the Paris climate accord
■ Revoke the presidential permit granted to the Keystone XL Pipeline, which is opposed by environmentalists and Native American groups
■ Revoke Trump policies on immigration enforcement and the emergency declaration that helped fund the construction of a Mexican border wall
■ Bring about a mask and distancing mandate for federal employees and in federal buildings, and a new White House office on coronavirus
■ End a travel ban on visitors from some, mainly Muslim, nations
Other orders will cover race and gender equality, along with climate issues

I, for one, am just glad a person who's state of mind has seemed questionable has no longer got access to the nuclear button. Good luck to the new man he could not be worse, could he?

Good luck to the new man he could not be worse, could he?

I agree and i don't think he will be the President for long -

The Trump campaign wants to convince you that electing Joe Biden would quickly put Kamala Harris in charge of the country.

No evidence exists of such a plan. But day after day, his backers portray Harris, the first woman of color to run on a major party’s presidential ticket, as a dangerous radical ready to benefit from a Nancy Pelosi plot to sideline Biden.

“Pelosi’s plan: Remove Biden if Elected and Install Kamala,” says a Thursday video from the Trump campaign. “Pelosi’s plan: Help Kamala Remove Biden from office.”

“He can’t even function to complete a sentence...This is basically Kamala Harris’ puppet show,” said Kimberly Guilfoyle, a top Trump fundraising official, on the campaign video broadcast “The Right View” Thursday night.

The emphasis on Harris stems in part from Republicans’ difficulty making the accusations against Biden stick.

Full article - https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/election/presidential-election/article246502245.html

I, for one, am just glad a person who's state of mind has seemed questionable has no longer got access to the nuclear button. Good luck to the new man he could not be worse, could he?
Questionable? How can anyone listen to one of his "speeches" and not think there is something seriously wrong with him.

The Trump campaign wants to convince you that electing Joe Biden would quickly put Kamala Harris in charge of the country.
"He can’t even function to complete a sentence...This is basically Kamala Harris’ puppet show,” said Kimberly Guilfoyle, a top Trump fundraising official, on the campaign video broadcast “The Right View”
Full article - https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/election/presidential-election/article246502245.html
The trump campaign is full of ***** on far too many levels to list.
Listen to a trump speech and then listen to a Biden speech and see who can barely complete a coherent sentence. And not a Biden speech that's not been edited by trump.
Guilfoyle is a cuckoo and donald junior's girlfriend.

US political system is still a bit ****** if the Dems have to present a 78 year old as their best bet to unseat that turd.

As for us in the UK.... I think we are in a worse position with regards to changing the **** political system we have, sadly.

No disrespect to 78 year olds by the way, but I think if you want to stop 16 year olds voting, you should probably stop 78 year olds from being President.

Let's just see where the U.S. is in a year.......

Take note today of...
The price of oil
The price of gold
Mortgage interest rates
DOW Jones industrial average
Unemployment numbers

..... and let's see where the U.S. is in a year. Anything good will be Biden's doing. Anything bad will be Trump's fault. Right? Eight years into Nobama presidency they were STILL blaming anything bad on Bush.

Still vastly more coherent than the verbal diarrhoea that shot forth from the mouth of the wankstain 45 at least.

The world seems a safer place today. However you view either side of the political divide in the US it is undeniable that Trump was erratic and inflammatory who's actions and approach were inconsistent with all modern concepts of effective leadership. I don't live in the US but the instability of the last few years reminds me of the anxiety felt as a teenager over the constant worry about nuclear war and East-West conflict. As we have seen in the last month, conflict begets more conflict, escalation from finger pointing and disdain to justifying violence and hate. I am not naive enough to think that one day puts that all behind us but at some stage someone has to be brave enough to say enough, and sit down and talk to find compromise. While Biden is not my president, he is brave enough to move from me vs you to where are we. For those that don't think that's brave, tell me how easy it is to do that when you are being shouted at, pushed or demeaned, and not shout back.

Ok normal service resuming - I'll go back to worrying about my yeast starter...now where did I put that DME...

Anna

Question is, who is going to replace Trump?? There was an awful lot of people who loved him and everything he stood for. Could end up with someone even worse!!!

Why would anyone want that job aged 70 and above is beyond me. I will point out that Joe still gets on his bike -could never see Donny doing that.
No matter what its got to be good for the world. Life should be more than making a fast Buck.

I doubt he is short of money it all about being the leader of the world ;)
Chippy the US are no longer World leaders partly due to Trump but also the Tiger economies. Not sure a country as divided as the US can ever again take a moral lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back