Gozdawa extract beer kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arcs

Landlord.
Reaction score
Having brewed my first kit of this brand back in November which was the Baltic porter I wasn't overly impressed with it but currently drinking the German Alt bier and I must say it's delicious! Anybody else tried the rest of their range? ;)

I can honestly say the same of the John Bull London Porter which I bought from our sponsor, Brew2Bottle xD

Having read your post about this kit on eBay, Kelper, I took the plunge and bought the Gozdawa Brewery Lager kit as that's all they had at the time of ordering. £11.99 all in with free P&P. Its next in line to be brewed when an FV becomes available.

Having read your post about this kit on eBay, Kelper, I took the plunge and bought the Gozdawa Brewery Lager kit as that's all they had at the time of ordering. £11.99 all in with free P&P. Its next in line to be brewed when an FV becomes available.
Are you going to follow the instructions or do you want to pimp it? I hope it's the former and that you report how it goes. wink...

Last edited:
Yes Kelper I plan to do it by the letter of instruction. That way I can get a true and honest result of either how good or bad it is.

I have never heard of Gozdawa. Have you?

There's a couple there on that list I want to try. The porter was ok now that I think about it. The old beer as I said was good. Take the plunge by all means, I think you will be pleasantly surprised ;D

I only found Gozdawa because another member was looking for inexpensive kits. I searched on eBay

I did the christmas beer a few years ago. I didnt like it much and left about 40 330ml bottles in the shed. Got desperate recently and tried a few. very strong polish dark beer has matured I believe. Not a beer I enjoy but I am pleased with the general quality.

Latest posts

Back