• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Grainfather 30 Litre all in one

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tombo

Reaction score
I have my gainfather for sale, it is the older 30 litre model with the older controller but works pefectly. It's around 5 years old and done something like 10-15 brews. I will also include a copper immersion chiller and an electric HLT in the asking price

Comes with:-

Malt pipe
Top and bottom screens
Lifting handle
Extendable overflow pipe with the grain stopper and overflow inlet
Recirculation arm
Glass lid

Asking £325 but can also include one or more corny kegs at extra cost if it makes the trip more worthwhile.

Collection Doncaster

DSC_0227-1 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
I have my gainfather for sale, it is the older 30 litre model with the older controller but works pefectly. It's around 5 years old and done something like 10-15 brews. I will also include a copper immersion chiller and an electric HLT in the asking price

Comes with:-

Malt pipe
Top and bottom screens
Lifting handle
Extendable overflow pipe with the grain stopper and overflow inlet
Recirculation arm
Glass lid

Asking £325 but can also include one or more corny kegs at extra cost if it makes the trip more worthwhile.

View attachment 68164
Where are you?

Sold elsewhere, just got an incomplete one now.

Last edited:
As in incomplete grainfather for sale? Tell me more
Yes it's an incomplete G30 connect with the Bluetooth controller. I did think about around £125 but I've decided to adapt it myself now, I didn't think anyone was interested. Thanks.

Dam!!! I really really need one!! How about if I can make you say" what the **** happend to that!" You sell it to me?

Sorry mate, I've already made a start on converting it and got the rest of the parts I need on order. Hope you find what you are after.

Back