Grainfather Camlock conversion guide Video

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Heath

Regular.
Reaction score
It is time for a much asked for Grainfather upgrade video, yes you guessed it, this video shows an easy and reasonably priced way to fully upgrade your Grainfather to Camlock connections.

The video starts by explaining the benefits, then by showing what is involved along with full details of the parts you will need and where these can be bought across popular brewing countries around the world. I am super pleased with the benefits found after converting my Grainfather in this way and highly recommend it. My thanks go out to those in the community that helped me in getting all this information together in the first place, you guys are awesome.

As usual, thank you for all your kind support and enthusiasm for my channel.

Please keep your questions, feedback and requests coming but please give me some time to answer, I get a lot of messages and answer them in the order they were sent in, particularly those on Facebook messenger tend to stack up! If you are comfortable then please ask questions within Facebook groups,forums or Youtube, so that others can also either benefit or contribute.

Happy brewing!

Latest posts

Back