• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Grainfather Connect for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnusTS

Reaction score
Very sad to have to get rid of this lovely bit of kit, but we are downsizing and don't have storage anymore. So I am selling my Grainfather Connect, and maybe going back to small scale stovetop brews. I am having pangs of regret as I type this.

IMG_2830.JPG

It will be three years old next month (bought March 2017), and i have done 25 brews on it with no problems. In very good condition, comes in original box.

Full disclosure: small, non-structural, non-worrying, crack in the plastic skirt. It's been there since day 1, but has never been a problem and I haven't got around to supergluing it. I'll try and take a photo, but it is hard to see on the camera.

Looking for £500.

Grainfather stainless steel 60cm paddle, and half a tub of Grainfather cleaner included.

If there is any interest, I can post some more photos tonight.

Would be pick up from north Leeds. Worth coming over to have a look at it before buying, and we can fire it up to confirm heater and pump and everything all working A-OK.

Thanks for reading.
Magnus

Hello Magnus,
I'm based in North Leeds and am on the look out for a grainfather connect to buy second hand in the coming weeks. Are you firm on the price?
All the best,
G

Latest posts

Back