• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Grainfather G30+modified sparg heater and all accessories

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InterlopingYank

Reaction score
Hi all! new here, but will be sticking around. Was only made aware of the existence of this board now that I am moving back state side. LOL.

Anyways, I would like to move my G30, grainfather sparge heater(with ball valve), counter flow chiller, and all other items that come with the system(have some extra bits and bobs I would include. just ask). I have had nothing but flawless results with this system(the system, not me....I have definitely mullered some brew days but that's my fault not the systems...:) ). Very well maintained, Cleaned methodically after every brew. in 30 brews haven't had so much as a hint of an issue, so I must be doing something right!

I am only selling for the obvious reason of 110v/220v. Plus, the plug differences from US 220v to UK. But hey....Don't feel bad for me, as I am using this as an excuse to do a massive upgrade to a 10Gal. Herms 3 vessel with a couple Unitank fermenters. :D

Price wise, I am looking for about 50% of new. So £500 for all of it. I will post some pics if I get some interest. Location is SW17, but would be willing to meet anyone half way up to an hours driving.

Cheers to all of you, and I have enjoyed my time in the UK and look forward to coming back for the pubs and warm flat beer!/jk(I actually do appreciate real ales!)

Edit: to anyone that made it this far, I also have a stir plate and 2000ml flask I would throw in for free if you don't beat me up on the price. lol. conversly, I will sell this for £50 seperatly. cheers!

From what I've heard, it's possible to get an electrician in the us to add an additional 240v ring/spur to American houses. I've heard people mention it on podcasts (because brewing on 110v is slow). So that could be an option for you to keep your kit, or maybe consider a 240v upgrade?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back