Grainfather pump filter in Robobrew?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveH

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just noticed New Pump Filter Grainfather - Get Er Brewed and wonder if it would fit in the pump inlet on a Robobrew v3.1?

Or alternatively would anyone with a Grainfather be prepared to measure the diameter of the tube that fits from the pump inlet to filter, so I can compare with my Robobrew?

I've had a lot of blocked pump issues lately, and this seems like a good solution if it fits.

Hi all,

I've just noticed New Pump Filter Grainfather - Get Er Brewed and wonder if it would fit in the pump inlet on a Robobrew v3.1?

Or alternatively would anyone with a Grainfather be prepared to measure the diameter of the tube that fits from the pump inlet to filter, so I can compare with my Robobrew?

I've had a lot of blocked pump issues lately, and this seems like a good solution if it fits.
The inlet on the pump is 14.5mm (it's actually a hexagon shape so I've measured at the widest part).
The tube attached to the filter that goes over the inlet is 13mm internal measurment.
Don't forget you can use a stainless jubilee clip if needed.
I actually use the Robobrew false bottom along with the filter and find this works well.

Thanks @Mungri! The hexagon outer measurement on the robobrew is larger (about 22mm) but it may fit if I connect via a short pipe into the 10mm hole inlet to the pump, I'll report back if I get one!

Latest posts

Back