Green Duck Brewery - Stourbridge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg167

Reaction score
I went to this about a year ago, my first brewery tour.

It is a small brewery (or was at the time anyway.) And the talk is very informative particularly for our group who'd never been before. This was given by one of the owners who seems to have generations of experience. Some very nice drinks and I think these constantly change. The one we had was made with the interesting addition of passion fruit, beautifully drinkable too! The converted building has a large seating area for the bar. You buy a token which is I think about £10 for 4 pints which isn't bad. Nice and quiet place for you to spend an afternoon too. I will have to go back as I've just looked on their blog site and seen there's a lot happened since my visit

The bar doesn't do food apart from really nice scotch eggs and a few crusty cob sandwiches both of which are brilliant with your pints.

I'd give this a try if you want a few surprises. It's unfair for me to comment on the beer I had as they rotate I think. The Golden ale with passion fruit I had was lovely though and is something I've been searching for in bottled form (they are all cask ales but hopefully it will change)

Latest posts

Back