Greetings from Finland!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JiiPee95

Reaction score
Hello! I joined this forum cause I just started brewing my own beer recently for the first time. I love beer and have been interested in making my own for quite a while, and finally got myself to get myself to try.

I got the coopers DIY kit that came with everything I needed to make my first batch of beer. I like the clear fermenter vessel cause I can see through it what is going on in my brew. The coopers kit came with ingredients for lager and in addition I got a Cooper Hefe-weizen kit and some extra bottles.

From these kits making the beer was very easy and not really that much time consuming either. The lager ended up being only 3,3%, but the Hefe-Weizen turned out 5% cause I added a little less water to make the original gravity a little higher. Both batches are bottled and now I'm just waiting to get my first taste. The lager should be ready taste in just few days!

This seems like a hobby I could get deeper into and my future plans include trying to make a couple more batches from kits and try dry hopping those and then eventually I hope to buy more gear so I could do the mashing myself. Because that seems to be the more interesting way of making beer to me, though more effort. But if it tastes good it's worth it :)

Good to have you.

This can be as simple or complex as you want it to be.

I've been doing this thirty years. Still using the stove top, a bucket, nineteen liter kettle. I'm doing 10 to 14 liter batches.

Latest posts

Back