Greetings from the other side of the lake

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catslab

Reaction score
Hello all,
to make the story short, I'm a french born lost in Canada's countryside since 2007.
I started brewing in late 1990's after sharing an apartment with a roommate who owns a bar with 18 lines of beer and passionate about all things beer.

I do not brew big batches and I'm attracted by sours because of lambics and such, saisons, farmhouses and of course ales, real ales :) I'm not very inclined to fruit soup or hop bombs.

A few weeks ago I had the chance to fly to UK for my job and I rediscovered casks.
Damn that was good !

I subscribed to this forum because I read it for some time now and if I like to ask and share, it's only doable when subscribed !

Cheers !

Welcome catslab. What part of France did you leave to go to Canada and did you end up in Quebec? I've got a friend in Montreal who says the beer festivals over there are truly amazing, but she's into the stuff you say you don't like- black double IPAs and similar. I really must get over there this year!
Tell us what you're making, especially the cask beers and real ales.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back