Greetings Old Geezer Here (Frum the BlackCountry)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldGezzer

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers doe know if i am a Old Geezer or an Old Git suppose i could be both really, but getting more like Victor Meldrew as the days goo by. Anyhow its nice to be apart of this community and although i am new to Homebrewing i have been sitting in the shadows ferr a couple of weeks, just reading some posts, and lernin lot.
I shall be making Posts as the days goo by so looking forward to conversing with you learned folk.
Tarar a bit.

Warro Tanglefoot sorry mate No not Mr Butler (The Geezer) from the Black Country although i am from there, i love the folk and the way we spayke (speak
tarra a bit

Hello fellow brewers doe know if i am a Old Geezer or an Old Git suppose i could be both really, but getting more like Victor Meldrew as the days goo by. Anyhow its nice to be apart of this community and although i am new to Homebrewing i have been sitting in the shadows ferr a couple of weeks, just reading some posts, and lernin lot.
I shall be making Posts as the days goo by so looking forward to conversing with you learned folk.
Tarar a bit.
Welcome OG. Victor Meldrew's my Idol and Rôle Model, or at least that's what the ex used to say. What do you like to drink? (not offerering, by the way. it's your round) and have you brewed anything so far?

Alright landlord I likes a bit of the Bank's Mild tbh Na aye brewed yet although i med a post earlier about me fridge and fermentin buckit waight.,just watin for some replies.

Alright landlord I likes a bit of the Bank's Mild tbh Na aye brewed yet although i med a post earlier about me fridge and fermentin buckit waight.,just watin for some replies.
Well, it'll make a change to have a fellow mild drinker to sup with. One of my favourite styles. Why? Because it's got a decent bit of flavour and you can drink it until it comes out of your ears without staggering about too badly, I've got 2 milds ready and another one in the fermenter.

To be honist yo cor beat Bonk's Mild like yo say its got to be a bostin pint though can drink it till the cows cum hum, nice to meet a fellow mild drinker.
I think Brittany is a bit to far to nip out for a pint though could be a lung crawl back hum.
cheers buddy.

Hi and welcome to the forum.Born in Cradleyheath but too young to remember though still have relatives in Dudley and Birmingham and maybe a few other places which I don't know about...

alright Gerryjo are nice to hear from a fellow yamyam, originally was born in Marston Green so suppose i'm a brummie in reality but we moved over to the Black Country when i was a 4 year old kid which was yonks ago now ,so I'm now a nearly 65 year old YamYam but now live near Cannock.
tararabit

Back