Greg Hughes Honey Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently drinking my honey ale - went for calcium around 85ppm, sulphate 100ppm chloride 50ppm with 0.5kg honey added two days into fermentation - lovely honey flavour to the beer. No honey added during boil.

IMG_20200624_173354.jpg

I'm currently drinking my honey ale - went for calcium around 85ppm, sulphate 100ppm chloride 50ppm with 0.5kg honey added two days into fermentation - lovely honey flavour to the beer. No honey added during boil.

View attachment 28142
Looking very tasty. I am going to be brewing a Braggot over the next couple of weeks. Basically Mead beer, for those that don’t know 🍺 I love honey In beer.

Looking very tasty. I am going to be brewing a Braggot over the next couple of weeks. Basically Mead beer, for those that don’t know 🍺 I love honey In beer.
Just got mine on and it's fermenting away. I must credit @Cwrw666 for focussing my mind on this, even though I haven't followed his recipe very much. I'll post the recipe in Brewdays, if it's any good. (If not I'll keep schtum). Used MJ M05 mead yeast as it's hot here and it's good up to 30+C. Hoping for a good'n.

Latest posts

Back