Greg Hughes !

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked this one up as i seem to be collecting brewing books. This is one of if not the best. I wish i had it a month earlier and i would make all the beef for my festival from it!

If you dont have it really get it

I've got the new version. This forum still isn't listed.

It's a good book but has one abysmal flaw - the recipes don't have grain bill percentages. Percentages let you more easily understand recipes. It's one of the things that's missing from brewing books: they tell you how but not why. I'm going to try contacting them and see if they'll add percentages for the next version.

I've got the new version. This forum still isn't listed.

It's a good book but has one abysmal flaw - the recipes don't have grain bill percentages. Percentages let you more easily understand recipes. It's one of the things that's missing from brewing books: they tell you how but not why. I'm going to try contacting them and see if they'll add percentages for the next version.
Greg Hughes' latest edition was published last year- can't see him knocking out another one.

Back