Groupon - Online home brew course by mixology £29

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good spot! :thumb:

• £29. Hardly expensive, although you can learn a lot from the forums.[/*:m:jbj4uvd1]
  • Online, so I don't have the hassle of travel and accomodation, and taking time off work.[/*:m:jbj4uvd1]
  • 12 months to complete, so I don't have to do it all at once, and can't say I'm too busy with work right now.[/*:m:jbj4uvd1]

I'm tempted.

CaptainMallard said:
Good spot! :thumb:

• £29. Hardly expensive, although you can learn a lot from the forums.[/*:m:11jol4cm]
  • Online, so I don't have the hassle of travel and accomodation, and taking time off work.[/*:m:11jol4cm]
  • 12 months to complete, so I don't have to do it all at once, and can't say I'm too busy with work right now.[/*:m:11jol4cm]

I'm tempted.

I enquired and 'all' you get is a 1x 6 hr video file (.mov file format).

There is little information about the company on the web and the certificate means nothing. I asked if it was necessary to have the gear to complete the course or if you could learn by theory and was told that was fine. Seems to me as though the assessment is only a gesture so that it looks like you earnt a qualification rather than bought it.

In the end I decided YouTube is probably better. Although, knowing it's 'only' a video I'd be happy to chip in a few quid for access to it...

Latest posts

Back