Guns

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until Covid I was at the range every week, then it slipped. Used to compete in some regionals and occasional NSRA small bore competitions, but was never able to dedicate the time to practice properly. I have a few medals from division 3 in the leagues, but that was where I topped out. Got my club instructor, youth proficiency tutor and RCO badges so that makes the 5 yearly chat with the FEO quite procedural. Now I just shoot because I enjoy it. I have a Marlin 1894C in .38/.357, a GSG 1911 in 22LR and a Heckler&Koch/Walther 416 also 22LR.

I absolutely freckin love guns!!!!! I love building and modding them. It taught me engineering to be fair. I used to do alot of gun work. I have
Hw80 .22 totally standard
Hw80 .177 with a 25mm piston conversion.
Hw80 custom job
Hw80 with a vortek kit
Hw35 standard
Hw35 delux
Hw55 with a serial under 10000
Hw77 john bowkett modification
Hw97 in .303 caliber( cant remember the guys name for this)
Hw100 pcp
Tx200 mk2
Gunpower stealth
Bettinsoli classic 12 gauge

I used to have a couple of venom customs aswell. Sold them though.

i also make knifes in my spare time.

Well it’s subject is Guns but I’m sure if you wanted to start to discuss Penis Extensions that would be fine as a separate thread. The scouts and Team GB squad that I have instructed on their journey to represent our country probably would be less interested in the Penis Extensions thread though. Especially the female Team GB juniors. @An Ankoù

Is this thread just for guns and knives or is any other kind of penis extension permitted?

I do wish some members would show a bit of self control.

If you don't like the look of the thread title don't open it if you cannot resist don't bitch about the content when you find it's gun related!

How many times do I need to remind members that if you are not happy with a thread or post use the report link then we can discuss it.

Last edited:
@An Ankoù hahah . Is that really what you see this thread as "a penis extension" bragathon?

I do wish some members would show a bit of self control.

If you don't like the look of the thread title don't open it if you cannot resist don't bitch about the content when you find it's gun related!
I guessing they were joking. Its just banter

I guessing they were joking. Its just banter

It's often difficult to tell when they don't add a :laugh8:

We have had one report as it's a subject some feel shouldn't be discussed but as long as the discussion is about legally owned guns it wouldn't be fair to remove it.

Last edited:
Is this thread just for guns and knives or is any other kind of penis extension permitted?
May I once again bring to the attention of any other very elderly males on this forum, this ‘Doctor Smallpiece’s Patent Trouser Protector’. This is a penis extender with no sexual purpose whatever, merely a devise to eliminate having to change your trousers every time you pee. De-luxe version shown.

IMG_0114.JPG

I shot at school (England Schools) and then for the Army. I had a 7.62 target rifle but was always happier with combat weapons. I've shot a wide range of rifles and pistols from various countries. Favourite pistol wold be a Sig, favourite small weapon, Uzi or MP5 and favourite rifles SLR and AK-47. I've not shot since I left the mob 8 years ago. I have a friend who was going to get a No4 but Covid intervened. If he ever does I'll put some rounds through it for fun. I regard my shooting as something I used to do (like climbing and 'having hair'). These days I shoot nothing more than a camera, though I do carry a Taser at work.

Its not illegal to discuss firearms or air weapons. Its illegal to discuss how to modify the air gun to become a fire arm. Any thing over 12foot pound of pressure. And 6 for a pistol.

I shoot clays at the pirbright club. Absolutly fantastic scenary. And a very challenging course

It's often difficult to tell when they don't add a :laugh8:

We have had one report as it's a subject some feel shouldn't be discussed but as long as the discussion is about legally owned guns it wouldn't be fair to remove it.
Why not? The glorification / love of guns is nothing more than a penis fixation. What else is long and hard and ejaculates not life, but death? The thread is already distasteful, through no intention of the contributors, I'm sure. We've already had assault weapons discussed with love and pride alongside air rifles. We've had reference to Dunblane and the killing of people's sons. Many of those parents and relatives are still alive- some may be reading this thread. JCR's dad was a gunner, but he would never talk about it. Doesn't that tell us something? Here, the menace is from hunters; scores of needless deaths of motorists and walkers every year. The most recent, last week, was a motorist who was shot in the neck on the road from Rennes to Nantes by some pisssed up plouc of hunter. He died some days later. I use this road regularly! I could just ignore the thread, as Chippy suggests, but I really feel that this discussion should go into the members only area to avoid upsetting the casual reader who has good reason not to share some people's love of these instruments of death. That's what I asked when I reported the thread, not that it be closed. No discussion or acknowledgement resulted, however, hence my "bit of banter".
Anyway, I've chucked in my two-penn'orth and I'll shut up now.

(Great sigh of relief from the forum and mutterings of "Thank God for that.") :laugh8:

Last edited:
I could just ignore the thread, as Chippy suggests, but I really feel that this discussion should go into the members only area to avoid upsetting the casual reader who has good reason not to share some people's love of these instruments of death. That's what I asked when I reported the thread, not that it be closed. No discussion or acknowledgement resulted, however, hence my "bit of banter".

I have highlighted the report and i am sure we will have an answer tonight when all the mods have seen it, the problem for us is where do we draw the line we have been accused of censorship in the past if we remove a whole thread because one person doesn't like it and it doesn't break any rules we are likely to be accused again.

I will let you know the mods decision as soon as i can.

Can i remind members there is a thread ignore and unwatch option at the top right of screen.

Last edited:
Must be nearly 30 years ago I shared an office with a guy into guns. He was amusing enough but I get Ankou's uncomfortable reaction to this stuff.
I don't see guns as a hobby that has similarity in any way to making HB, other than via obsession.

My view is pull the whole thing. There must be other outlets for this sort of discussion and this discussion, interesting or otherwise, might best be taken there.

Pull the whole snug or just selective off topic stuff that’s perfectly legal and enjoyed my many? Genuine question, asked sincerely.

edit : Just to clarify, as maybe I wasn’t so clear, the snug contains all kinds of threads unrelated to HB that one might find offensive. Political posts and Brexit posts for example with the inevitable descent into personal attacks. Where is the boundary? If it’s OT but legal, and personal attacks well moderated, it belongs in the snug. Or don’t have a snug.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back