Half Price Brand New Grainfather

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've come acorss the company, in regard to hops. I've seen forum posts about hop purchases (can remember whether it was here or else where). They seem to be on the level

For the little you will make on each item, better to give 10 home brewers the chance of a decent deal.

Not to mention supporting your local homebrew shop (It's so easy to take the moral high ground on the internet!)

It says this on the description
'New from Brewers Select - The Grainfather, the All in One Brewing System - probably the best start up brewing kit ever for only £524.75*'

Must be a mistake. I highly doubt they buy those in at £262 wholesale.

Seems odd the erroneous displayed price would be exactly half the price in the blurb?

The image shows the old control box, not the connect, but you can buy one of these for £100 anyway.

Anyone ordered one yet?

Its £630 with the VAT!

£525 + £105 vat.

(I assume the £262 at the top is a mistake)

sssssssss.jpg

Last edited:
If you stick one in your basket it comes up at £262 plus £52 VAT. Someone needs to take a punt on this!

I've ordered one. When you order, you get the message that the sales team will call you back in working hours to complete the order....

This offer is going round the homebrew clubs, so I expect them to be innundated.

Cheers

Martin

Back