Half Price Brand New Grainfather

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like some members are going to grab a bargain.

Hi All,

This is a genuine offer for us to move some stock that has been sitting around for a while. We have reduced the price by 50% for a limited time to do this. Please note, this version of the grainfather does not include the new Bluetooth controller, though we have had customers buy the grainfather from us before and purchase this separately.

There is no mistake on our site, our currently selling price is £262.38 + VAT. We will always work out the cheapest delivery option too. Unfortunately, our website does not have a full webshop facility yet, though this is something we are working on with a new website coming shortly. We have been unable to link this directly to our stock, so it would be unfair to take payment online. The current process involves requesting and order, customer services confirming a trading account and delivery options, then placing your order.

We have very limited stock available now due to how popular the heavy discounted offer has been. The quickest way to get an update on our stock position is to call us on 01733 889100. Our customer service team will explain the quickest way to set an account up with ourselves, to confirm our stock position and to confirm delivery costs and options. Please note, you can always organise collections either yourself or via courier from our Peterborough warehouse if you can find a cheaper cost.

I am unaware of any errors on the site regarding malt pricing at £200+. This would be incorrect and please bring this to our attention if this is showing on our site. There are no hidden costs or expensive products to compensate for the offer.

Kind regards,

Siobhan Lakey (on behalf of Brewers Select)

Kind regards,

Siobhan Lakey

Have go e through the order, phone up, setup an account with ID. No stock. Waiting to hear if a back order can be placed.

"Security to aisle three."

No email yet, hope I got the order in on time.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Good luck all, I was fortunate that I have an account due to previous grain purchases so it was straightforward. I can highly recommend their 1823 Maris Otter and Greenwich Crystal, wonderful malt.

Hi All,

This is a genuine offer for us to move some stock that has been sitting around for a while. We have reduced the price by 50% for a limited time to do this. Please note, this version of the grainfather does not include the new Bluetooth controller, though we have had customers buy the grainfather from us before and purchase this separately.

There is no mistake on our site, our currently selling price is £262.38 + VAT. We will always work out the cheapest delivery option too. Unfortunately, our website does not have a full webshop facility yet, though this is something we are working on with a new website coming shortly. We have been unable to link this directly to our stock, so it would be unfair to take payment online. The current process involves requesting and order, customer services confirming a trading account and delivery options, then placing your order.

We have very limited stock available now due to how popular the heavy discounted offer has been. The quickest way to get an update on our stock position is to call us on 01733 889100. Our customer service team will explain the quickest way to set an account up with ourselves, to confirm our stock position and to confirm delivery costs and options. Please note, you can always organise collections either yourself or via courier from our Peterborough warehouse if you can find a cheaper cost.

I am unaware of any errors on the site regarding malt pricing at £200+. This would be incorrect and please bring this to our attention if this is showing on our site. There are no hidden costs or expensive products to compensate for the offer.

Kind regards,

Kind regards,

Siobhan Lakey

Get yer **** out, get yer **** out, get yer **** out for the lads.

This is the reply I received today

Hi,

Thank you for your recent order request placed on our website for our Grainfather 50% off special offer.

Please note, we do require our customers to have a trading account with us before we are able to process the order and take payment.

If you would like to place the order, please can you complete the attached new customer account form and return with a copy of some photo ID for us to set up a trading account.

Please note, stock is very low at the moment so please return the form ASAP or call us on 01733 889100 to check if we still have stock.

Didn't even get that email. Phoned the number and got put on hold, then cut off.

Would have been a nice addition to the homebrew club.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Kind regards,

Kind regards,

Siobhan Lakey
Be interesting if we could get a forum account with these for malt etc.

Latest posts

Back