Halloween.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Gunge!!!...and Mrs Gunge!!!
Mine was a Gretna Green job...

Funnily enough, I married my wife over the Anvil at Old Gretna Hall....
wedding 014.jpg

Funny old world isn't it? lol

Congratulations to you both Gunge!

Me and my better half have been together for 24 years and still not married yet, I don’t want a big wedding and fuss but she does so I’m waiting until she realises big wedding = no more new cars or holidays lol wink...

Funnily enough, I married my wife over the Anvil at Old Gretna Hall....
View attachment 16193

Funny old world isn't it? lol
My folks got some random's at the chip shop to witness their vows. Bought em a drink and they buggered off after.

I got left with my real dad for a whole week. Which was bliss !

We done it at the Gretna registry office...back then it was £90 for the licence and around £200 for the hotel plus beer money. Mrs didn't want a fuss ,just a mate and his Mrs came with us. We had a new car and windows on the house when we got back! Money well spent. Car lasted 15 years or so and the windows are still in...Mrs still here too despite my general grumpiness and mad hobbies .

Ye... did the deed this morning. All went well, dunno what I was worrying about to put it off for 25 years! Gathering my strength now for tonight's events lol. At least I can put that hideous suit away until someone else gets hitched or dies.
Hi gunge congrats!

here's my wedding prezzie for you...

p.s. watch it AFTER mrs gunge falls asleep.

Hi gunge congrats!

here's my wedding prezzie for you...

p.s. watch it AFTER mrs gunge falls asleep.

Never since Ancient Aliens have i seen a program with as much flair in editing and creativity in its reporting of facts. at long last Truth (tm) is told*
*Truth is in this context a branding product and the authors in no way bear legal responsibility for the veracity of any potential civilization ending conclusions derived from its output*

entertaining watch though for sure.

not that i think global warming is a huge issue personally, Ten to one we are doomed before that will start to bite

Latest posts

Back