Hancock's Half Hour

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just read on twitter that the legal regulations in place around workplace interaction said at the time these videos were taken that you needed a good reason to come into contact with colleagues. They were statutory instruments....

Issued by.........

The Secretary of State for Health.

Hang the hypocrite.
[/QUOTE

In retrospect, I'll bet he wishes he'd made less use of his statutory instrument and taken the advice his name provides.

I've just read on twitter that the legal regulations in place around workplace interaction said at the time these videos were taken that you needed a good reason to come into contact with colleagues.

Clearly wanting to **** them is a good enough reason.

Whilst I normally only frequent the Guardian for its crossword, every now and then there’s a gem elsewhere in the paper. Link

Last edited:
Ignoring the covid stuff isn't the fact he has been caught kissing a colleague who is a married woman with kids enough to fire him he couldnt have picked a worse time.

I am sure if i was caught kissing the office girl while groping her ass i would be in big trouble.

Sorry to anyone having a late meal if the second picture brought it back up.

The Sun.
1624647259790.png

Again Johnsons stance is I consider the matter closed, probably a trick learnt off Trump keep saying it and they will believe it and is also a message to his friends in the press to put an end to the matter promptly. He could be also be worried about looking hypocritical as there are still rumblings about the affair he had with an American lady while mayor of London and that was at the same time his wife was being treated for cancer. Nice man.

Has he resigned yet?

This is why I dislike politicians so much. Sorry lefties, yours too.

It's not a case of left or right I have seen decent politicians on both sides but we should expect them to have a decent moral compass but when the man at the top has no moral compass how can you expect the underlings to follow suit.

Y'know, even though all that's been said is absolutely true, and I don't disagree that he *ought* to go, nevertheless, Hancock always struck me as one of the few in the Cabinet who didn't seem to be a complete idiot, and let's be right, Minister of Health in a pandemic is a thankless job. He'll be pilloried for this, and maybe rightly so, but meanwhile Johnson is on his second blonde of his Premiership, and has made it clear that that's more important than his day job, but he survives fine.

One rule for them, another for us. Didn’t he also give his local pub landlord a multimillion pound contract supplying PPE to the NHS.. Shower of ***** the lot of em

This. I couldn't give a shot who he's screwing. It's his dodgy dealings we should be concerned about. This is a convenient smokescreen.

It is rumoured that Boris has congratulated Matt Hancock for giving one for the team.

I've just read on twitter that the legal regulations in place around workplace interaction said at the time these videos were taken that you needed a good reason to come into contact with colleagues. They were statutory instruments....

Issued by.........

The Secretary of State for Health.

Hang the hypocrite.
If he'd have kept his 'instrument' out of it this would never have happened. wink...

Who has released this CCTV then as it is a government office surely heads should roll for that too and why has nobody asked this question yet apart from some of us or is part of a Cunning Plan Baldrick?

Latest posts

Back