Happy Easter lovely people!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got some nice chocolates from my wife.

F4D94C12-A262-4F6F-A3AD-332F9C08CEBB.jpeg

Got a couple of the grandchildren coming round today so the great Easter Egg hunt is afoot.

Easy...
3F080022-1366-4C43-8D31-ACD56B956B5B.jpeg

Not quite so easy...
057BF2E1-2027-4B61-97C1-432C7C521CB2.jpeg

And sneaky...
ADB9338B-26BB-4889-9713-0CA856DDB1C9.jpeg

What are you up to today?

Happy Easter big H 👍
I had family around for dinner and football last night. I can feel it today, I am blaming the last Jameson and ginger 😢
3 students put a serious hole in my homebrew supply. Amber ale and citra and cascade pale are extinct now. The black IPA is on its last legs.
I asked the young boy what do you think of the Czech pilsner.
" It tastes like beer "
🤣🤣

Yey, happy Easter every one, yes a cracking day (excuse the egg pun:coat:) suns out not a cloud to be seen. Been out for a long walk and washed the cars. Just started drinking my JIPA. No eggs for me as I'm diabetic but SWMBO making up for that. Starting My new job on Tuesday so no beer for me tomorrow (well maybe one or two).

Yey, happy Easter every one, yes a cracking day (excuse the egg pun:coat:) suns out not a cloud to be seen. Been out for a long walk and washed the cars. Just started drinking my JIPA. No eggs for me as I'm diabetic but SWMBO making up for that. Starting My new job on Tuesday so no beer for me tomorrow (well maybe one or two).
You'll smash the job!

Supposed to be on a bit of a diet since, while I'm still honed to Olympic perfection, :coat:I can only find two pairs of jeans to fit. No chance. Had an English couple turn up for a break and a pint of each vintage several times over. Oh yeah, and we've got another lockdown, which means we're obliged to sit in the garden and drink beer and do barbecues with anybody within a 10 Km radius. No chance with the jeans, I hope the shorts are a bit more forgiving.

Easter here was great. Started here with the strongest attendance in worship since I was called to serve here a year ago. Brunch out with my beloved wife. Afternoon was spent on video-calls with our two sons (29 & 27) who live 2k miles away & eating way to much chocolate bunny.

This week will hopefully see the sale of an old church organ & next brew of a simple bitter. (Which will likely cause the neighbors to become 'close buddies')

Latest posts

Back