Happy new year.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a happy prosperous new year not just for the prosperity of money but that for life itself.
I know this forum has been a lifeline for myself in the few years I've been here helping me through my depressive times which are at bay for now and gave me a drive and perspective outlook to better things in life.
So thanks for being there old and new as its such diversity which brings us together under a common umbrella and let's face it we are all human...I Hope.... :groupdancing:

I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a happy prosperous new year not just for the prosperity of money but that for life itself.
I know this forum has been a lifeline for myself in the few years I've been here helping me through my depressive times which are at bay for now and gave me a drive and perspective outlook to better things in life.
So thanks for being there old and new as its such diversity which brings us together under a common umbrella and let's face it we are all human...I Hope.... :groupdancing:
Thank you for your kind sentiments which I am overjoyed to reciprocate and extend to the entire community.
Human? Never been accused of that before! :tongue:

Back