Harry and Megan.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live less than a 5 minute drive from where they were staying over Xmas. When visiting the kids ( who live a stones throw away) we saw them walking past on the street. I must say that I would not want their life for whatever money is available. I think that when I just smiled and carried on with my day......that was the highlite of theirs. I can say that they look like everyone else (but that's where it ends) To be hounded by cameras...and all that...yuk. Part of me hopes that they don't move into the hood, but if they do....I think that most around here will leave them alone. There is a little pub down the street, and Randy Bachman (from the music group BTO) will stop by with some regularity. The reason is because hes allowed to be just another customer....no cameras...selfies....autographs etc. When I see what some have to go through....just being me...and having a certain anonymity is one of the greatest gifts ever.

One thing IS for sure now he is not working he wont have to claim Universal Credit or be accused by the DWP of being a"workshy" layabout.
Allright for some.

Thinking on the left side of their brain, its a well known fact that Germans can't think on the left side of their brain.
Yeah, I forgot about that. That must have happened when they kicked out their Royals after WW1.

I wonder what part of the Irish identity is missing by having an elected Head of State rather than a royal.

Back