Have you even woken up to this?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molineux

Reaction score
FML!

I only started it yesterday!

IMG_20171026_120149.jpg

It was two big bags of apples, cooked, mashed, blended and 6 kilos of sugar. Yes I thought there was a possibility it would go so I mostly contained it in the sink. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was on every wall, the cat still won't come inside.

It was two big bags of apples, cooked, mashed, blended and 6 kilos of sugar. Yes I thought there was a possibility it would go so I mostly contained it in the sink. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was on every wall, the cat still won't come inside.
To be honest I'd blame the cat, it's obviously feeling guilty hence it's disappearance :lol:

Someone had a video of their fermenter doing the full volcano effect. @dad_of_jon is it you?

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Latest posts

Back