Heardle

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
Failed today. That song used to get played constantly on the radio where I worked at the time, and I have absolutely no recollection of the intro sounding like that! Was there a radio edit with a shortened intro?

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
Didn’t get yesterday, cut it fine today
#Heardle #81

🔈⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩⬜

I got the same as you today.

I’m sure today and yesterday must be extended intros that don’t appear in the radio edits, which makes it difficult if you wouldn’t ordinarily listen to those artists’ albums.

Reaction score
I got the same as you today.

I’m sure today and yesterday must be extended intros that don’t appear in the radio edits, which makes it difficult if you wouldn’t ordinarily listen to those artists’ albums.
Yeah, I knew the song yesterday but had no idea about the intro, I actually thought my phone speakers were on the blink at one point😂

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
Yeah, I knew the song yesterday but had no idea about the intro, I actually thought my phone speakers were on the blink at one point😂
I worked at Asda when I was a student and yesterday’s song was on constantly - I’m sure it started with vocals.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My lad got it me and SWMBO hadn't a clue who the artist was but knew the intro.

#Heardle #83

🔈⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
#Heardle #84

🔉🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

I couldn’t remember the name of the song, went 50/50 and got it wrong on the first attempt so it was second time lucky.

Latest posts