Hello dear boozy mates!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 45615

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am a new chop in this beautiful place, which I've been discreetly reading though. What a great place to share the brewing experiences! :D
I hope to share with tips and tricks that you guys find useful, as well as learn about yours.
All the best greetings from Poland! :*

Hi everyone!

I am a new chop in this beautiful place, which I've been discreetly reading though. What a great place to share the brewing experiences! :D
I hope to share with tips and tricks that you guys find useful, as well as learn about yours.
All the best greetings from Poland! :*
So Madzia. What do you like to brew and what do you like to drink? All the best from the West.

Greeting Madzia, a joke which may tickle your fancy, a Polish mate of mine here in Australia, Yan Roginski you might know him.
A guy was stood outside of an Olympic Stadium with a carbon fibre pole, another guy walked up and said, "Are you a pole vaulter" to which the guy replied, "Nine, I am German, but how did you know my name is Walter?

Welcome. I was fortunate to spend 3 weeks vacation in Poland the year before Covid. A wonderful country with some great beers 👍. In particular, I have fond memories of sitting in the sun by the river in old town Gdansk with a nice cold beer.

Hello! I hear that there are some quite interesting microbreweries in Poland these days - can you recommend any of them…?

Hi Engineer!
I can recommend those I tried in my city - Szczecin.
There are some microbreweries and they do serve delicious beers, my favourite being wheat beer - very mild, fruity almost, with the aroma of cloves.
If you ever drop in to Szczecin I would love to go on the beer tour with you! :)

The list of local breweries in my city goes like:
- Nowy Browar offering light lager beer, pils, wheat beer, dark lager - these are based on the city's brewery history
- Browar Komenda - not sure if the link would work, but I try! -->
BEER - Browar Stara Komenda w Szczecinie
- Pod Zamkiem - light lager, March beer, wheat, pilz, altbier, american pale ale, india pale ale
- Wyszak - great place to dine as well to try local beer - Pils, Wheat, Amber ARTISAN BEER – Browar Wyszak – Wyjątkowe miejsce w piwnicy XV-wiecznego ratusza

Usually I don't buy the comercial, 'artisan' beers, because I find them overrated and overpriced. It got me dissapointed quite a few times.

Ohh, yes, I have some favourites of the more commercialy produced beers, one of them being Miłosław. They do produce some good boozes and they are affordable if you want something with a twist ;)
Browar Fortuna - Otwarta fermentacja - Piwo Miłosław

I will thing about the question, sure some answers will come to my head later ;)

Have a good weekend, fellows!

Latest posts

Back