Hello everyone - From Canterbury!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan1985

Reaction score
Hi everyone from an aspiring hobbyist in Canterbury, Kent. I'm a 33 year old manager in retail with an interest in science and in drinking. So I thought I'd mix the two together and try making my own drinks :D

Already made a few posts in the wine forum as that's what I'm most interested in. But stumbling across this forum is proving to be a great and friendly recourse of knowledge already. I started my first DJ of red wine last week from Welch's red grape juice. And I'm going to attempt some cider too.

Great to be here. Hope everyone is enjoying the hot weather, I hear its great for brewing :D

Dan.

Welcome Dan,
Don't know about wine, but hot weather like this is not good for brewing beer unless you've got the means to keep it a bit cooler.

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum. Another local here, I'm in the Faversham area. If you don't know already, there is a good home brew shop in Faversham which stocks a lot for wine making as well as beer.

Hi Chris that sounds great not far away at all. By the way that brew in your picture is a lovely colour. Your creation I assume?

Ha ha, I can't remember what that was to be honest, I think one of the early kits I did. I do all grain now but I am definitely one of those people for whom clarity is key in a successful brew (unless the style says otherwise of course)

Latest posts

Back