Hello everyone, new member here from Ireland.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew Drog

Reaction score
Hi there, I've been brewing kits for about a year and a half. I've visited this forum numerous times and always got great information when I needed some help.
Finally decided to sign up as a member after quite a few drinks! I thought my username was very witty at 2am! As I am a Drog, from Drogheda , Ireland! :D:beer1:

Hi there, I've been brewing kits for about a year and a half. I've visited this forum numerous times and always got great information when I needed some help.
Finally decided to sign up as a member after quite a few drinks! I thought my username was very witty at 2am! As I am a Drog, from Drogheda , Ireland! :D:beer1:
How'ya Brother
Use to live in Drogheda.
On West Street, the Highlands & Termonfeckin.

You a member of 'Wee County Brewers?'

Hello from Dublin, also pretty new to brewing.
Hey, what's the craic. Where are you in Dublin?

Have you looked into 'Liffey Brewers,' pretty active brewing club based in Dublin. They had their last meet recently in Sweetman's.

I'm a member of the 'Royal County Brewers' (club captain is also a member of the liffer brewers). We are very active on whatsapp, do bottle swaps and have the occasional meet/p1ss up.

I'm in Blanchardstown, probably around the Liffey Brewers area. I'm on the national homebrew club forum and their discord. Still on the kit phase 😂 but would like to get to all grain when I get the room. Must look into the WhatsApp groups

If you send me your mobile no. on a p.m I can add you to our whatsapp group, there's a couple a members in the Ashbourne, Dunshaughlin & Ratoath area.
All very nice guys and great brewers

I'm in D 15 also and a member of Liffey Brewers , I'd be happy to add you to their WhatsApp group . We could do with having a D15 splinter group :cool: .
WhatsApp killed off the National Homebrew Forum , and from what I can see, this is the only really active forum, with lots of active members .

Latest posts

Back