Hello from Brighton, UK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Danny! Good to see another brewer on the south coast, I have no idea how a peanut butter IPA will turn out but I'm sure it will be great! You'll certainly find enough people here to help with any constructive feedback you might want, just make sure you brew enough of it :beer1:

I used to like visited the LHBS if I was in a town for a few hours. I remember walking some distance to one of our offices in Hove to Easybrew. Owner kept his own hours so naturally was closed.

Welcome to the forum! I studied at BIMM, but sadly haven't been able to get back as much as I'd like over the years. I hear there's some good places to drink there now.

Welcome Danny! Good to see another brewer on the south coast, I have no idea how a peanut butter IPA will turn out but I'm sure it will be great! You'll certainly find enough people here to help with any constructive feedback you might want, just make sure you brew enough of it :beer1:
Brewday fairly soon, been tweaking the recipe a bit. Just brewed up a 20l batch of a west coast IPA yesterday.

I used to like visited the LHBS if I was in a town for a few hours. I remember walking some distance to one of our offices in Hove to Easybrew. Owner kept his own hours so naturally was closed.
I remember that place, never open every time I went to check them out. Ended up just getting a lot of my stuff from the malt miller in the end.

Welcome to the forum! I studied at BIMM, but sadly haven't been able to get back as much as I'd like over the years. I hear there's some good places to drink there now.
Lots of interesting breweries down here now, got me interested in making my own after seeing a lot of the interesting flavours of beer.

Welcome Dan. The Homebrew Brighton Facebook group are a really helpful and knowledgeable bunch. They have regular meet ups and brew swaps. Could be worth asking there as I'm sure someone will know local supliers.

I spent a fair bit of time visiting Brighton back in the late 90's as my then GF (now my wife) was living there.
Our local was The Geese Have Gone Over the Water on Southover St, which was a very down-to-earth place with occasional live music on a Sunday; but I gather it changed hands a few years ago.

Welcome Dan. The Homebrew Brighton Facebook group are a really helpful and knowledgeable bunch. They have regular meet ups and brew swaps. Could be worth asking there as I'm sure someone will know local supliers.
Could you ping me a link? Would be great to meet up with you all

I spent a fair bit of time visiting Brighton back in the late 90's as my then GF (now my wife) was living there.
Our local was The Geese Have Gone Over the Water on Southover St, which was a very down-to-earth place with occasional live music on a Sunday; but I gather it changed hands a few years ago.
I _think_ I've been there. So many amazing places with live musicians playing. One of the reasons I moved here from London

Latest posts

Back