Hello, from Bristol

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee1980

On to the Stout
Reaction score
Hi, been brewing for a few years on and off house move in betweem etc, only done about 4 bitters now on to Coopers Stout!

Much better in new house with a sink and work top I put in back of garage etc and have more space now and better equipment to.

Hope to learn on here more and more!

Welcome to the forum - I'm in Weston-super-Mare! I'm fairly new myself but there's loads of useful info here.

I would recommend a visit to Love To Brew in Brislington if you need any ingredients or equipment. The shop is run by a very knowledgeable chap and the his prices are better than a lot of online places (and he has a website too). I've no affiliation btw, just happy to recommend a good local supplier.

Welcome to the forum - I'm in Weston-super-Mare! I'm fairly new myself but there's loads of useful info here.

I would recommend a visit to Love To Brew in Brislington if you need any ingredients or equipment. The shop is run by a very knowledgeable chap and the his prices are better than a lot of online places (and he has a website too). I've no affiliation btw, just happy to recommend a good local supplier.

Thanks yea, i got past it every day lol but never knew it was there until recently by chance find online search, got me a bottle drainer and a more expensive brew kit this time though forgotten what its called already lol. Prices do seem good to.

Back