Hello from Cardiff

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Partial_Object

Reaction score
This forums seems to to me to be a wealth of knowledge and interesting discussions so I figured I'd stop lurking and join in.

I've only got into brewing since the lockdown but I love it. I've been trying to brew at least one a fortnight. I'm. Interested in all the major brewing traditions (yankee, Belgian, German, UK) and have made something from all of them but I'd love to perfect a bitter.

In my bucket I've got an IPA with azacca/simcoe/Cascade, in my pressure barrel I have a mild with BX and in bottles I have this really good hoppy Belgian table beer.

Next brew:probably an all-holdings bitter like the one on the quest thread.

I'm now planning a series of brews where I use the table beer and the bitter recipe (if I like it) as ways to understand British and continental hop character.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. There are a few of us here from Cardiff and South Wales. Once it is permitted, if you want to meet up with some of us search for Rebel Homebrew Club on Facebook

I saw that there's a homebrewing group at tiny rebel. I'm keen to join in when we're allowed. They make lovely beers but all my favourite are beer flavoured. I hope they make more of that mild at some point.

Welcome to the forum where you can also air your views on all things in life and ask for help and advice when you need it and also post things you may think help others. Everyone on here seems committed and very knowledgeable about everything. Just wondering how many collective years of brewing experience there is on here?

Back