Hello from Chester

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Steve, currently a frequent brewer at 4.5 gallons a week (20l) its a bit more than I drink per week but I'm building a library of previously brewed beer to backup whats in the fridge right now. Currently drinking Hazy IPAs, belgian blonde, lager and oatmeal stout, conditioning a belgian wit, about to bottle a kolsch and have another IPA with some peach extract in it in the fermenter. I'm a software developer, linux enthusiast and happy to fiddle around with hardware, mechanics and projects out of my skillset too.

Hi, I'm Steve, currently a frequent brewer at 4.5 gallons a week (20l) its a bit more than I drink per week but I'm building a library of previously brewed beer to backup whats in the fridge right now. Currently drinking Hazy IPAs, belgian blonde, lager and oatmeal stout, conditioning a belgian wit, about to bottle a kolsch and have another IPA with some peach extract in it in the fermenter. I'm a software developer, linux enthusiast and happy to fiddle around with hardware, mechanics and projects out of my skillset too.
Welcome, Steve

We have an active home brew group here is S Cheshire and also co-ordinate malt buying to achieve better prices

https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/...the-south-cheshire-co-operative.95967/page-13
PM me if you want to know more

This might also be of interest Cheshire Brew Crew

Best wishes

OB

That’s how I started. Be careful or you’ll ‘little hardware project’ yourself into a brewery.

Latest posts

Back