Hello from. Darren.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. No not really. I lived in Germany for 5 years and moved back to England 2 years ago. With everything that has happened the last year or so not been out much. Could definitely use some local advice on brew shops. It appears there isn't any

Lol. No not really. I lived in Germany for 5 years and moved back to England 2 years ago. With everything that has happened the last year or so not been out much. Could definitely use some local advice on brew shops. It appears there isn't any

Hi Darren. Welcome to the forum.
There aren’t many LHBS around now. Most people order online. What are you brewing, kits or all grain? If all grain, google to see if there are any small brewerys close to you. They are often very accommodating in selling ingredients to home brewers 🍻

Hi Darren. Welcome to the forum.
There aren’t many LHBS around now. Most people order online. What are you brewing, kits or all grain? If all grain, google to see if there are any small brewerys close to you. They are often very accommodating in selling ingredients to home brewers 🍻
Well I definitely want to get into all grain. I already know all there is to know in regards to the basics. I actually got into brewing through distilling and it grew from there. Started with sugar washes and then a Mash and progressed so on. Kind of backwards from most people I know.
The brewery's is a good shout... We have a small brewery in Ramsgate. They bash out the same old fancy IPA rat **** they all bang out these days but they are there. I say that but I do love an IPA... But not as much as a good old British Ale but I do. (if the Ramsgate gate brewery sees this I'm joking your beer is great.)(it's not.... It really dose taste. Like rat ****)

Latest posts

Back