Hello From Falkirk

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AliGibson

Reaction score
Hey!

Brand new to homebrewing, but I've got a 4.5l beer kit on the way and a few Demijohns bought 2nd hand from gumtree- to make some fruit wine with. Looking forward to getting stuck in and seeing what I can make. Hopefully see if I can find some local home brewers as well post covid to share my creations with.

Look forward to meeting and learning from you all!

Oh lovely to find another brewer close to home, from Stirling so just a wee bit up the road from Camelon. I hope the beer kit works out well, I didn't know they came in 4.5 litre versions - what beer is it?

Anna

Welcome! Another Stirling resident here. It's a good area for country wines. Some very nice wine from river forth brambles and elderberries in my cupboard right now. (As well as some not so local homebrew beers)

Hadn't realised there were quite so many locals in here...

Hi Ali
The Brewstore 4.5l kits are a great start.
I did a few which all turned out well, apart from the Lager which I renamed Frankenstein as it continued to ferment for nearly 2 months!! Tasted fantastic eventually though :laugh8: :laugh8: clapa

Back