Hello from Hampshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snielsen81

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Glad to have found this forum, looks like a great community. I've started my first brew using a kit from homebrewtique, but am getting very impatient and now looking for ways to make more than 12 x 330ml bottles a month. I'll probably be asking lots of questions in the equipment forums as I get a shopping list together :)

Thanks! I'm on the southern border, near Ringwood. I saw this one, about an hour away: https://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/index.html

What are some of the others?
Local home brew shops are fine for buying tops ups and such but can be expensive, particularly if you have to include travel costs.
So you can save quite a lot of money by shopping online, but the drawback is that you have to spend upwards of £50 to get free p&p depending on where you go. If you are just starting out I think this is a good deal although it has a little bit more than the basic stuff, and you will have to spend another £5 or so to get the free p&p.
https://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/acatalog/American-Pale-Ale-MicroBrewery-Starter-Kit.html
Youngs American kit beers usually turn out well and with this offer you have the option of changing the beer kit, perhaps to the AIPA which many on here have done, including me.
Other than that Wilko keep a basic range of stuff.
Finally some of the online suppliers offer a small discount if you are a forum member including The Homebrew Company and Geterbrewed.

Hi folks,

Glad to have found this forum, looks like a great community. I've started my first brew using a kit from homebrewtique, but am getting very impatient and now looking for ways to make more than 12 x 330ml bottles a month. I'll probably be asking lots of questions in the equipment forums as I get a shopping list together :)
Hi ,
Welcome to the forum , hope you find it useful!! , mainly into old beers , but I'm sure members will be able to help with advice and hints etc,
Cheers & Happy Mashing
Edd

Latest posts

Back