Hello from Italy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucacu

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am an Italian homebrewer for 3 years I love the ipa, I want to learn from the masters of style and I drink too much! I'm sorry for my english

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure the collective knowledge here and a bit of Google translate will see you well

Hello to all. I am an Italian homebrewer for 3 years I love the ipa, I want to learn from the masters of style and I drink too much! I'm sorry for my english

Good evening and welcome! Any good recipes to share? And since you're in the warmer part of Europe, what do you do about temperature control?

Good evening and welcome! Any good recipes to share? And since you're in the warmer part of Europe, what do you do about temperature control?

Hello, here is very hot, I use stc1000 thermostat and fridge for perfect temperature control! and for the recipes I'm still working on it! I love English ipa:beer1:
I produce in biab I have a hybrid between LPG and 2500w resistance that I command with an itc100

Ales, best for the climate :) Wish I had ways to keep the temps stable around 18º. Oh well, maybe later.
I have an Inkbird but haven't gotten around to use it for more than measuring temperature.
But that fridge will come one day :raisedglass:

Ales, best for the climate :) Wish I had ways to keep the temps stable around 18º. Oh well, maybe later.
I have an Inkbird but haven't gotten around to use it for more than measuring temperature.
But that fridge will come one day :raisedglass:

what problem do you had with inkbird?

The south, Bari, do you know?
No, I just wanted to know. My brother in law is from Alessandria in the north, from Novi Ligure. However, his parents are originally from the south. Good luck with brewing. I know two Italian breweries. Well, The White Pony Brewery is Belgian/Italian. The other one is Birra Pasturana. I don't care about breweries that are part of AbInbev.

Welcome to the Forum. :thumb:

A) We all drink too much!

B) Your English is a lot better than my Italian. (I once asked for the Bill in Milano and discovered that I had offered to buy the restaurant; which is why the Bill came to many million Lira!)

Latest posts

Back