Hello from Manchester

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razza12003

Reaction score
I am actually a chef and as most do, love a good beer, been drinking many a local breweries fare during this lock down, decided I might give it a go myself.
Never brewed before but have decent knowledge of fermentation from my day job. Looking to go straight in with all grain, but maybe starting with a little stove topper kit
similar to this one Stove Toppers - Small Batch Starter Kit (brewuk.co.uk) and then just buying my own grains and hops in the future and reusing it until the day come where I might want to increase my output.

Hopefully learn a lot from the people on here too, I'm sure I'll have many questions for you all.

Welcome mate - all credit to you for planning to dive straight in with all grain and it's entirely do-able. Don't let all the chat on here about the finer details put you off: you honestly will be blown away by the quality of what you can produce. Don't wait to ask, lots of knowledgable folk on here.

Thanks for the welcomes. Ordered the English pale ale stove topper kit I mentioned above to get me started, can't wait to see how it turns out, and don't worry I already have many questions lined up for future brews.

Latest posts

Back