Hello from Northern Ireland.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how many go as this will be my first time going. I think it's on the Belmont road? But the Brewshop is on the Newtownards Road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it's in the school/ Church at the top of Belmont Church Road. They are doing a Cider from scratch tonight with a press afaik. I've never been but I follow their posts on Facebook.

I'm not sure whether to go myself but by all accounts it's a good night with 10-20 people attending.

Yes it's in the school/ Church at the top of Belmont Church Road. They are doing a Cider from scratch tonight with a press afaik. I've never been but I follow their posts on Facebook.

I'm not sure whether to go myself but by all accounts it's a good night with 10-20 people attending.

Sure come along we can be newbies together lol.

Not sure how many go as this will be my first time going. I think it's on the Belmont road? But the Brewshop is on the Newtownards Road.

i wouldn't have minded going but sadly minding the kids tonight. Maybe next time.

Any reason they don't meet in a pub?

Everybody brought their own home brew (except me) and tasters were flying about with beer, wine, cider and whiskey. I don't think a pub would sell very much. The venue was fine and there was a decent sized crowd so maybe some day they may have to look at a bigger venue.

Latest posts

Back