Hello from Norway

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Flint

Reaction score
Hello,

Been lurking too long and really wanted to get involved and say a big thank you for all the incredible amount of collective knowledge in this forum

The itch hasn't left after moving to Norway a while back so I've finally invested in some gear (it's so expensive here )

I've got 25L of Pear and Ginger wine bubbling away now and some Christmas Puddings in the steamer for Christmas Pudding wine if I don't eat it..

All the best!

Sounds great and welcome to the gang. Why is it so expensive over there? Just been looking at the delivery pages of some of the UK suppliers and those that will deliver to Norway want more than if they were delivering to Finland!

Sounds great and welcome to the gang. Why is it so expensive over there? Just been looking at the delivery pages of some of the UK suppliers and those that will deliver to Norway want more than if they were delivering to Finland!

Not 100% sure, but knowing Norway and it's alcohol laws I guess it's a high tax/import fee

I actually ordered from the UK, and with postage and import fee included, I still got almost twice as much stuff for my money

Norway is a very expensive country in general. I have a bunch of family that lives there and I have resisted going because of the cost. But is sure is beautiful! Oh...and welcome...:thumba:

Back