Hello from Poole in Dorset

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonb_13

Reaction score
Hello All

I've been looking at this forum for a couple of weeks and have picked up loads of useful tips along the way. I thought I'd break cover and say hello and I will try and post my brewing experiences from now on.

I've only brewed two kits so far and my next effort will be an extract recipe. Just waiting for my stockpot to arrive! I'll probably stick with extract for a while but I must admit the Full Mash Tower from the Hamstead Brewing Centre looks a bit tasty. At £350 I may have to lose a kidney!

Anyway cheers for now.

Welcome ... good to meet you! :cheers:

Yes .. I've been looking at the boilers there, I need a 60 ltr one if anyone would care to donate. I promise to send a pint in return.

Honest!

Welcome to the forum Simon - i`ve just spent a week near poole on holiday sampling some very nice ringwood ales :cool: Extract brews are a great way to brew - you`ll be looking at setting up AG in no time :thumb: My plastic homebuild was under a hundred pounds which means i can brew as i save up for a big shiny setup :cool:

Hi & welcome to the big wide world of homebrew....your in safe hands here with these guys.....everything you want to know is right here..

alien.gif

Back