Hello from Scotland

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewJas

Reaction score
Evening All

I’m another lockdown convert to Homebrewing and planning to go straight into all grain BIAB brewing after having read clibit’s thread and John Palmer’s how to brew book.

Got some basic equipment from brew2bottle and just waiting on my grain, hops and yeast from malt miller and my 19l pot and I’m up and running!

I’m a big fan of Fyne ales so looking to try to do a version of their Hurricane Jack blonde with amarillo and cascade. Will try a couple of SMASH with each first though to get me going.

Hoping this is going to be the start of a nice hobby and some tasty beers!

All the best
Jason

Evening All

I’m another lockdown convert to Homebrewing and planning to go straight into all grain BIAB brewing after having read clibit’s thread and John Palmer’s how to brew book.

Got some basic equipment from brew2bottle and just waiting on my grain, hops and yeast from malt miller and my 19l pot and I’m up and running!

I’m a big fan of Fyne ales so looking to try to do a version of their Hurricane Jack blonde with amarillo and cascade. Will try a couple of SMASH with each first though to get me going.

Hoping this is going to be the start of a nice hobby and some tasty beers!

All the best
Jason
Welcome mate

Latest posts

Back