hello from Somerset

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corky

Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick one to say hello and thanks for letting me join the forum. Looking forward to seeing what people are up to and taking some brewing inspiration from members of the group.
Cheers,

Neil.

Hi Neil,welcome to the forum, are you a new brewer or been at it a while? What do you like to brew, or are looking forward to brewing?

Hi, I've been brewing from kits for some years now and have recently started to tweak them a little to introduce some new flavours. As well as beers of all kinds I do like to make wines at this time of year from whatever I can get my hands on e.g. apples/rhubarb/hedgerow stuff/even grapes!
My next project I looking for some tips on is trying to make a gose, starting off from a wheat kit...

Hi all, just a quick one to say hello and thanks for letting me join the forum. Looking forward to seeing what people are up to and taking some brewing inspiration from members of the group.
Cheers,

Neil.
Welcome, its a great forum, really helpful people and some great tips and advice!!

Whereabouts in Somerset Corky? I’m Taunton. Always keen to swap a bottle or two.

Latest posts

Back