Hello from South East London!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stophel

Reaction score
Hi homebrewers!

I've been brewing kits since I was 17, and at 35 have recently turned to all grain with an all in one system. I've been thoroughly lurking on these forums for a few months now, learning tips and tricks, and regularly taking heed to the RDWHAHB mantra that is repeated for fellow newbs. I felt now was the time to make an account and get active with what seems like a great community! See you on the forums!

athumb..:beer1:athumb..

Welcome Stophel Would be keen to hear of any local homebrew shops you know of in South East London (I'm SW but willing to travel). I've popped into "waterintobeer" a couple of times (Brockley). Any other recommendations?

Welcome Stophel Would be keen to hear of any local homebrew shops you know of in South East London (I'm SW but willing to travel). I've popped into "waterintobeer" a couple of times (Brockley). Any other recommendations?
Thanks! To be honest waterintobeer is the only HBS I know of in London, let alone SE London. They have a reasonable range, I've popped in there a few times for last minute DME or yeast but usually buy my grains etc online. If you find any others let me know!

Thanks! To be honest waterintobeer is the only HBS I know of in London, let alone SE London. They have a reasonable range, I've popped in there a few times for last minute DME or yeast but usually buy my grains etc online. If you find any others let me know!
Waterintobeer is great. You can also try London Beer Lab in Brixton. They have most things you would need and you can mix up your own grain bill as needed so no leftovers which is handy.

and at 35 have recently turned to all grain with an all in one system.

I've just started with the homebrewing lark (thankfully missed the heatwave last week...) with a few kits bit already know that I'd like to move to an all-grain system in the near future. It seems you can spend a "tun" of money on equipment (pun intended) for which I neither have the funds or the space at the moment.

How does your all in one system work? What equipment did you buy?

How does your all in one system work? What equipment did you buy?

So I have a Klarstein Maischfest jobby. I find it works really well, not perfect and I'm sure I could find better but it was under £200 when I got it on deal. You can mash and boil in it so its really all you need on top of the fermentation equipment!

Back