Hello from Spalding, Lincs.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siscokid85

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

As was asked when I signed up, I thought I had better introduce myself. I have only just joined as a member but I have been a long-time Lurker! I am based in a village just outside of Spalding, Lincs and I have been homebrewing on and off (fruit wine etc) since I was a teenager, although only in the last 3/4 years have I got into homebrewing beer, first with kits, having sampled a friends Wherry kit (Yes, another victim of the Wherry Kit!). I moved over to all grain in late 2020, partly due to spare time from various Covid lockdowns! (Idle work and all that...)

It would be great to hear from any homebrewers local to Spalding. I know of a few wider Lincolnshire based brewtubers, but other than that I feel like I'm pretty unique in these parts! So the chance of a bottle swap or just have a chat about a common interest would be great!

Look forward to hearing from everyone and maybe contributing occasionally from my (limited) knowledge!

Latest posts

Back