Hello from Surrey!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markgee

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am Mark and I'm based in Surrey.

I brew with my best mate Harry and we have recently upgraded to a 100L setup. We are on a pretty tight budget so we have had to slowly get the stuff together but we a pretty much there now. To say we are excited to start making/drinking bigger batches is an understatement!

We really like Belgian stuff and have been to Belgium quite a few times to sample the beers. The De Struise brewery is probably our favourite but you've got to love the Westvleteren stuff too.

We are just about to bottle our last batch we made in the old equipment. A beefy 8% brown ale that has a bit of a Belgian Dubbel feel about it.

Loads of great information on this forum and I am looking forward to reading through as much as I can!

Cheers
Mark

Last edited:
Hi there,

I am Mark and I'm based in Surrey.

I brew with my best mate Harry and we have recently upgraded to a 100L setup. We are on a pretty tight budget so we have had to slowly get the stuff together but we a pretty much there now. To say we are excited to start making/drinking bigger batches is an understatement!

We really like Belgian stuff and have been to Belgium quite a few times to sample the beers. The De Struise brewery is probably our favourite but you've got to love the Westvleteren stuff too.

We are just about to bottle our last batch we made in the old equipment. A beefy 8% brown ale that has a bit of a Belgian Dubbel feel about it.

Loads of great information on this forum and I am looking to reading through as much as I can!

Cheers
Mark

Welcome to the forum Mark.

What part of Surrey are you?

Latest posts

Back